POCO X4 Pro 5G (Global/India)
Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus 5G (India)
This blog post is dedicated to POCO X4 Pro 5G (Global/India), Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (India), Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global) and Redmi Note 11E Pro 5G (China) codenamed “veux/peux”.
What are the main differences between puex and veux?
- Units sold outside of India codenamed veux support NFC meanwhile Indian units codenamed peux does not support NFC
Time for Good ol’ Disclaimer.
We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
ArrowOS 13.0 based on android-13.0 for veux requires MIUI R or MIUI S firmware partitions. It uses OEM default encryption method i.e FBE v2 with metadata key encryption and supports f2fs userdata by default
Instructions are same as ArrowOS 12.1. ArrowOS 13.0 can be dirty flashed on ArrowOS 12.1 but clean flash is always better.
- Switching between refresh rates on minimum brightness can cause a flicker, or visible gamma shifts - which are normal when dynamic Hz are being used on amoled.
- Our device only supports 60Hz and 120Hz
- Stock ROM uses Pixel Binning technology on OEM camera app for 108MP resolution pictures, inreality our actual camera sensor is 12/16mp only.
- ArrowOS 12.1 - you can download from official ArrowOS website
- Your region specific MIUI R firmware i.e MIUI based on Android 11
- Backup all your apps, pictures, videos, contacts etc to cloud or external storage
- Unlocked bootloader and ArrowOS Recovery.
Coming from MIUI or Other ROMs :-
- Download boot.img and vendor.img from ArrowOS Recovery folder
- Reboot to fastboot
- Open cmd or terminal (Use same computer from where you unlocked bootloader to ensure drivers are proper)
- Connect device to computer
fastboot flash boot boot-VEUX-*.img fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot-VEUX-*.img
NOTE: .IMG names can be different hence you can just drag and drop .img file to the terminal after typing the command to flash
- Reboot to recovery
- Optional only if you are not on required MIUI version: Install/Flash recovery flashable MIUI R firmware from your region
- Install/Flash ArrowOS build zip via ADB sideload, USB Pendrive or MicroSD Card
- Optional if you want to flash VANILLA build: Flash GAPPs addon zip if you have downloaded it
- Format Data and reboot
While using ArrowOS :-
- Use OTA Updater to seamlessly update to new update OR
- Download zip, store in pendrive, computer or MicroSD Card
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash build zip via recovery